About Teknicast Sdn Bhd
Established in 1983, Teknicast was set up with a vision to be a global aluminium die casting and value added service provider. Today we serve a global customer base, where 90% of our castings are exported.
More than two decades on, Teknicast has built a strong management team with a mission to be the most competitive casting company in the world.
- Enable to manage all related information in 2D & 3D design data and technical documentation.
- Create IT files and folder that enable accessibility of more than hundreds employees.
- Increase the collaboration from different department.
- IME provide the right solution and they are the experience vendor that willing to create long term business relationship.
- And IME provide best technical support during the implementation time and whenever we are facing different challenges.
Die Casting and Machining of Precision, Aluminium Alloy Products
SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM & SOLIDWORKS
- Shortened the implementation period
- Enable user easily access & communicate globally
- Easier to implement & maintain
- Higher security protection for customer’s intellectual property
- Fasten & increase the accuracy of ISO Documentation Process
More Customer Stories
"With Design Innovation, Solarah is ready to enhance the Landscape with World class solar-powered system" Datuk Bruce Sho Umemoto, Entrepreneur . About Solarah Sdn Bhd In 2007 SOLARAH introduced SunPower to Malaysia. SOLARAH is Malaysia’s exclusive dealer of SunPower...
“By standardizing on SOLIDWORKS, we’ve found it much easier and faster to complete product design cycles. Modeling parts and assemblies more quickly using mates and assembly capabilities—enables us to support greater throughput without having to add resources. With...
“Before we implemented SOLIDWORKS Electrical software, there were two different workflows and two separate bills of materials (BOMs) for electrical and mechanical design. Now, we have a single platform, one workflow, and a unified BOM for everyone, which results in...