GETTING STARTED WITH 3DEXPERIENCE
Dive right into the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to get started in creating your designs.
READY TO TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU WORK?
See firsthand how you can maximise collaboration, increase innovation and achieve business goals.
What is 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS?
A portfolio of industry-aware applications on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that is tailored to the needs of SOLIDWORKS customers and small and midsized companies everywhere. 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS uniquely combines social collaboration with design, simulation and manufacturing ERP capabilities in a single digital environment to help growing businesses become more inventive, efficient and responsive in today’s competitive environment.
With 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS, your teams have access to powerful capabilities for:
Top Challenges With Today’s Design Environments
Lack of integration/ poor data flow across tools
Managing/ finding design data
Difficult for non-engineers to access needed data
IT administration (e.g. delays in upgrades)
Why Choose 3DEXPERIENCE?
Cloud platform, Easy deployment with zero maintenance
- Content can be created, viewed, shared and edited on any device, anytime, anywhere
Ease to Collaborate without friction
- Stay connected over the entire process with internal and external stakeholders
- Connect employees, partners, and customers across your organization and value chain to share information and gain feedback throughout the development lifecycle
- Leverage the global community to answer design questions, get training, and share your knowledge
Secure & Connected with your Design Data
Manage projects in real time and perform lifecycle operations
Securely store, manage, and share your design data
Reliable & secure data management powered
3DEXPERIENCE Enables the Digital Twin
Your entire team can work on an accurate, highly detailed model of a future physical product and it connects all teams from engineering to manufacturing.
It provides a full traceability by maintaining a single source of requirements and managing the history of changes and the decisions behind those changes.
It is possible to model and simulate the manufacturing process before moving to production.
Meet demand by ramping production up or down and minimise related production costs.
How Does This Help Me as a SOLIDWORKS User?
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform is a collection of cloud-based applications which:
- Different applications that are included by default or that you can add, allowing you to access certain functionality from your web browser.
- Easy to view, annotate, manage and share designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Within the platform, you can access all available apps at any time by clicking on the different quadrants of the compass icon in the upper-left corner of the platform.
You can even customise a dashboard-space where you can layout tabs and widgets that showcase the information that is most important to your team and the project.
Transform Your Business with 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud
We are committed to ensuring your business continuity. Stay tuned and discover our upcoming stories as we show you how to:
Transform your legacy data into actionable cloud-based content through community and collaborative work
Work anytime, from anywhere, on any device with web based applications
Enrich your professional journey with a comprehensive online learning experience
Redesign safe life environment with best-in-class 3D Design and Simulation solutions
Prepare your return to a new kind of business as usual
3DEXPERIENCE WORKS is great for
Existing SOLIDWORKS Users
- Manage product design data and documents directly from within SOLIDWORKS desktop
- Create, assign, and track tasks from within SOLIDWORKS desktop
- Navigate visually to understand where a component is used and the impact of proposed changes
- Visualise 3D components instantly from any web-enabled device
- Review and annotate designs by creating and sharing markups in a web-browser
- And much more
Startups & Entrepreneurs
- The best-in-class 3D Design and Simulation solutions to produce simple and complex products quickly and confidently.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders across design, engineering and manufacturing, anytime and anywhere
- Significantly reduce time to market by enabling data and project management with real-time collaboration on any device
- Explore and validate variants of complex shapes and patterns with generative design software
Intuitive Design in Cloud Everywhere
Cloud-based design enables to act wherever, whenever inspiration strikes. 3D Sculptor, a browser-based 3D subdivision modeling solution, complements SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD and enables industrial designers and engineers to create organically shaped models faster and easier than with traditional parametric tools. 3D Creator enables designers and engineers to model parametric solids and surfaces on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to convey conceptual design and detailed parts and assemblies. Built on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, 3D Sculptor and 3D Creator seamlessly connect with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD and each other.
Data and Product Lifecycle Management in the Cloud
Plan, develop and release your products seamlessly with the data and product lifecycle management solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helping you to improve productivity, collaboration and innovation. Manage product designs and documentation directly from SOLIDWORKS while making your CAD data accessible on the cloud so you can easily share it with stakeholders. Enable your teams to manage projects in real time and perform lifecycle operations including revise, release, and lock/unlock.