First Article Inspection Report (FAIR)?”
- Big Drafting Table (If you have A0 size of technical drawing)
- Shape Drawing Template Ruler (As a guidance to draw circle/balloon on Technical drawing)
- Pen (To draw the ballooned on Technical drawing paper)
- Highlighter pen (To highlight those critical points or ECO points)
- Correction Pen / Eraser (To correct wrong marked wrongly on the technical drawing)
- Excel Software : To prepare inspection report in table format, and key in the result.
The fact is your quality control department need to spend a few hours and go through all the tedious processes just to get
- Technical Drawing with ballooned numbering and,
- FAIR with proper numbering and result
Have you ever thought of “WHAT IF” we can automate the creation process of ballooned inspection drawings and FAIR in a much simpler way, to get rid of the traditional first article inspection that is time consuming, tedious and prone to error.
Can you imagine if we can have in-process inspection that gives us multiple ways to enter measured values directly into inspection report, such as importing CMMM results, or by using digital caliper.
Stay tuned to check out the possible way to