DESIGN & WIN! PRIZES WORTH RM10,000
READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IME TIKTOK CHALLENGE contest is organized by IME Technology Sdn Bhd. (“The Organiser”)
- This Contest will run from 14th September 2021 at “12:00:00 AM” to 11th October 2021 at “23:59:59 PM” Malaysian time [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
- Entries received outside the Contest Period are invalid will not be entertained.
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
- Participants must first click the ‘Follow’ icon on the “imetechnology” – SOLIDWORKS Malaysia Reseller TikTok Page at https://www.tiktok.com/@imetechnology
- The contest is open to ALL CAD users.
- Multiple entries are permitted; however, each participant is entitled to win ONE (1) prize only.
- Eligible Participants are required to:
- Use SOLIDWORKS Software to create a 30 – 60 seconds SOLIDWORKS Tips & Tricks video, make it interesting and be creative as possible.
- Sign up/Login TikTok website or Download the TikTok App onto your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Search “imetechnology” and click follow us.
- Upload Video – Pick a sound or Voiceover.
- Videos can be in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin; videos that are not in English must have English subtitle.
- Publish your entry on TikTok with the hashtag #IMETIKTOK #IMEID2022 #IMETECHNOLOGY
- Make sure your TikTok video is set to “Public”.
- Submit Entry – Paste your TikTok URL link to complete your submission.
- To complete an entry submission, the Participants must submit the following via IME TikTok Challenge Contest Page:
- Full name as per MyKad/Passport
- Mobile Number
- TikTok URL link
- In order to participate in this Contest, each entry submitted must complete all the steps in the Contest. Any incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Selection of Winners, Prizes & Redemption
- Top TEN (10) most viewed and liked videos with the most creative entry as determined by IME panel of judges will be the winners.
- The Organiser will announce and publish the name of the winners on 12th October 2021 via SOLIDWORKS Malaysia – IME Authorized Reseller Facebook Page.
- The Organiser’s decision on the winners list is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable. All Prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- Winners are required to redeem their prizes within 7 days from the date of notification by The Organiser. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize and no refund appeal will be accepted for any unclaimed Prizes. A replacement Winner may be selected at the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes. Winners are to agree that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of Winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the Prize during the delivery process. Any other additional costs (i.e. travel expenses, transportation cost, duties and taxes) involved to redeem or collect the Prize shall be borne by the winner at their own cost.
- By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes. The Organiser will be using participants’ submission photos to be featured in SOLIDWORKS Malaysia – IME Authorized Reseller Facebook wall posts.
For any assistance, feedback and/or complaints related to The Contest, participant may email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating! Don’t forget to share your cool content on other platforms to get more views and likes!
copyright 2021 @ IME TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD