The reason why we need SOLIDWORKS ID when you are a SOLIDWORKS user is because you can access numerous number of SOLIDWORKS resources. SOLIDWORKS users with ID also have the access to download software, watching training videos, being a part of the forums, and the most important thing is to have access in logging into the new 3DExperience. After the purchases a license of SOLIDWORKS, users are firstly encouraged to create the SOLIDWORKS ID to get access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal.
Having a SOLIDWORKS online account can help you design better products faster. With an active subscription service contract term, all our customers are entitled to a number of SOLIDWORKS tools conveniently located in one place, 24 hour x 7 days a week.
How to create SOLIDWORKS ID?
- Go to http://customerportal.solidworks.com/
- Click on Create a SOLIDWORKS ID.
- Key in your email address and Serial Number (standalone license / Network license serial number)
- Take note that many users can share one serial number so it should be no issues creating multiple accounts using the same serial number.
- SOLIDWORKS will send a validation code to your registered email. Please key in the validation code and click next.
- Please fill in the required information. Tick to agree on the policy. Click Next. Follow the instructions.
- Your Customer Portal account will be created.
If you have any other questions or inquiries, feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Intan Farradiana, Application Engineer, IME Technology Sdn Bhd