About Yun Liu Metal Industries Sdn. Bhd.
Yun Liu Metal Industries Sdn. Bhd., was founded in 1980 and incorporated in 2001, is one of the pioneers in metal sheet fabrication in Johor Bharu region. It was concentrating in air ducting, cyclones, electrical trucking and intermediate sheet processing. As company evolved, it started investing in high tech CNC machine to cater for the increasing demand from clients. In order to provide value add and one stop solution service to local and oversea customers, they started looking for 3D CAD design solution in 2009.
- Clients require shorter design cycle.
- Unable to convey the design idea clearly to clients with current 2D drawings.
- More design errors in current design system as the design becomes more complex.
- Customer require value add service e.g. simple simulation on design parts
- Customers request 3D drawing for confirmation before actual production.
- The willingness of IME in providing professional knowledge and consultation to the management and staffs in sustaining greater growth together.
- Periodic seminars and workshops conducted by IME provide a platform for exchanging ideas and enhancing the design skills of our design team.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Shorten the design cycle by at least 25%-40% from case to case basis
- Reducing ECOs time by 50%
- Reduce the design error by 70%
- Improved collaboration between shop floor and design team
- Better communication to customer with 3D layout thus increase the level of customer satisfaction
- Short learning curve and ease of use
More Customer Stories
“Sometime customer will ask: What are the design tools that you are using? After knowing that it is SOLIDWORKS, they are confident with our design.” Michael Yong, Technical Sales ManagerAbout Kuruda Engineering Sdn Bhd Kuruda Engineering Sdn Bhd started their business...
“SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM enable user to master & integrate the software faster with its standard Windows Explorer interface.” Mr Thong CK, IT ManagerAbout Teknicast Sdn Bhd Established in 1983, Teknicast was set up with a vision to be a global aluminium die casting...
“The most valuable benefit of SolidWorks for us is the ability to do simulation analysis on every part and assembly we design. Thanks to the design and simulation interoperability, we can make incremental changes and immediately assess whether the design will still...