About TM Berhad
TM’s involvement in the field of education and research contributes highly to the development of the information communications super highway and the MSC.
Telekom Research & Development Sdn Bhd represents the forefront for R&D activities in Telekom Malaysia Berhad and plays a leading role for new technologies through designing, fabrication and calibration for telecommunications industries.
TMR&D, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia Bhd.(TM) started its operation on 1st January 2001 as the R&D arm to support current and future business of TM. We have the vision to become a technology company and a leading force in the market through research, development and innovation in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry. In our journey to achieve the vision, we have continuously improved our services to our customers and we are glad to inform that we managed to obtain the prestigious ISO 9001-2000 certification in October 2002.
- Strict user requirement requested by customer & product safety compliance
- Design complexity & involve many tiny parts
- Lowered design costs by at least 30 percent compared to market
- Created design that decreased part costs
- Produce concept solution or product that satisfied the future customer/research custodian
Continuous technical support, professional guidance, user community, nurturing campaign, reliable & competence in consulting customer projects.
Telecommunication Research & Development, (Product Design/Solution & Development)
SOLIDWORKS Premium for 8 years
- Reduced the amount of time require to design and packaging and general parts.
- Shortened development cycle by 25 to 30 percent.
- Shortened the design cycle by 30 to 50 percent.
- Save time through integrated analysis.
- Lower number if trials & errors.
- Increase success rate & decrease number of prove of concept test.
More Customer Stories
"With Design Innovation, Solarah is ready to enhance the Landscape with World class solar-powered system" Datuk Bruce Sho Umemoto, Entrepreneur . About Solarah Sdn Bhd In 2007 SOLARAH introduced SunPower to Malaysia. SOLARAH is Malaysia’s exclusive dealer of SunPower...read more
“By standardizing on SOLIDWORKS, we’ve found it much easier and faster to complete product design cycles. Modeling parts and assemblies more quickly using mates and assembly capabilities—enables us to support greater throughput without having to add resources. With...read more
“Before we implemented SOLIDWORKS Electrical software, there were two different workflows and two separate bills of materials (BOMs) for electrical and mechanical design. Now, we have a single platform, one workflow, and a unified BOM for everyone, which results in...read more