About Malift Sdn Bhd
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Puchong, MaLift Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s premier design and engineering company in the manufacture of specialpurpose machines and equipment for industrial agricultural applications. MaLift has emerged as the local pioneer in the manufacture of handling and harvesting machine for the oil palm industry, as well as the dominant Malaysian manufacturer of mobile aerial work platforms.
The company’s commitment to high quality industrial products is evidenced by their commitment to R & D and their never-ending quest to innovate. Their clients are industry leaders in the utilities, telecommunication, plantation and construction sectors, as well as most of the Malaysian municipal councils.
- Withstand large loads & stresses and be reliable over a long period of time.
- Safety requirement became increasingly stringent
- With 2D CAD, it require a lot of imagination and draughtsman skill.
- Increase of oversea competition
- Spiraling costs of material.
SOLIDWORKS provides them a complete set of tools to take advantage of a digital prototyping workflow. With an accurate SOLIDWORKS 3D model, the engineers can design, visualize, and simulate their designs under reallife conditions.
- Superb response time convinced me that they are the right partner to help take our business to the next level
- They provide the best technical support and guidance during the transition period from switching 2D to 3D CAD
- Technical supports are well trained and show their professionalism in solving my problem
SOLIDWORKS 2012 with Simulation
- 5o% reduce production time.
- Develop more new designs in a single year.
- Design right at the first time.
- Reduce costly prototyping and physical testing.
- Sell potential customers with rendering and animation to give more realistic 3D presentation.
- More innovative design.
More Customer Stories
“By standardizing on SOLIDWORKS, we’ve found it much easier and faster to complete product design cycles. Modeling parts and assemblies more quickly using mates and assembly capabilities—enables us to support greater throughput without having to add resources. With...read more
“Before we implemented SOLIDWORKS Electrical software, there were two different workflows and two separate bills of materials (BOMs) for electrical and mechanical design. Now, we have a single platform, one workflow, and a unified BOM for everyone, which results in...read more
“With the [SOLIDWORKS] API, we were able to give EPDM data cards their own workflows for releasing designs to manufacturing— all linked through references. We put the manufacturing due dates, type of process, routing, and even paint color in EPDM. When Engineering...read more