SolidWorks in Academia
The SolidWorks Education Edition includes all resources needed for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SolidWorks® Education Edition includes:
- GSolidWorks® Premium Software
- SolidWorks® Simulation Premium
- SolidWorks® Motion
- SolidWorks® Flow Simulation
- SolidWorks® Plastics
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides, that makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.
Gain competitive advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets with SolidWorks skills. The SolidWorks Student edition is perfect for students who want to sharpen their skills outside of the classroom. Join other Solidworks users in discovering the power of innovation and design.
Who can purchase Solidworks Student Edition:
- A degree-seeking student who can confirm full-time enrolment in a degree or certificate granting program
- Full-time faculty members using the software for personal learning or academic purposes
SolidWorks Student Edition includes:
- SolidWorks Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SolidWorks Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SolidWorks Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Korean, Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Russian
- 12 month term-of-use license